CJUK Live 2017
We’re delighted to announce that CJUK Live will be on Tuesday 17th January 2017.
The event has proven to be extremely popular and we’re giving you the opportunity as a CJUK Chef to secure your place right now!
CJUK Live 2017 allows us to thank you for all your hard work and continuous support throughout the year and for the first time ever, the event will be shared live on social media showcasing the talent of CJUK Chefs and the contribution you make to the industry to a global audience.
We would love for you to join us on the day and meet other CJUK Chefs, this exciting day will run as follows;
- Meet & Greet with breakfast
- Cookery competition
- Q & A with industry experts
- What the future holds for CJUK
Q & A with industry experts
A lively discussion set to spark debate on a number of issues currently surrounding the industry. We’ll be putting expert Hoteliers, Restaurateurs, Chefs, recruiters and the media on the spot, talking all things;
- Future of catering & hospitality
- Working conditions
This year our panellists will include…
- Roger Brown – Founder of the very successful Facebook group Chefs Arse, this group currently holds over 40,000 + of the world’s chefs
- Adam Reid – Head Chef of ‘Adam Reid at the French‘ & Great British Menu finalist
- Katie Mellor – Director of Sales & Operations at CJUK
- Andrew Buchanan – Director of Pub Operations at Daniel Thwaites PLC
- Kate Shoesmith – Head of Policy & Public Affairs at the REC
- Thom Hetherington – CEO of Holden Media which organises the Northern Restaurant & Bar (NRB) exhibition
Put yourself forward to showcase your skills.
During CJUK Live 2017, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in the extremely popular cookery competition. All you have to do is fill in a short form and we will be in contact to let you know if you’ve been chosen at random to take part on the day!
The prestigious and extremely sought after CJUK awards include;
- Best Newcomer
- Long Service Awards
- Going the Extra Mile
- Client’s Choice Award
- Chef of the Year
This year our ‘Chef of the Year’ prize is bigger and better than ever, with a chance for you to win a 6 NIGHT HOLIDAY to France!
There’s only a few spaces left so make sure you book your place today!
Tuesday 17th January
Heartwood Conference Centre