Written on 06-Feb-2020
Are you local to Crawley/Guildford and looking for ongoing temporary work?
We work in partnership with Brunning & Price, an award-winning food-led Pub group that span the UK. They are currently looking for two Chefs to support one of their sites near Crawley, starting ASAP for at least four weeks.
The group have a foundation of British classics across their menus but each site adds their own twist. Almost everything is made from scratch so this is a job for a Chef de Partie who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
Please note: Due to the site location, you must be able to commute to work daily using your own transport (car or motorbike)
– A skilled Chef with at least two years’ recent experience in a busy food-led Pub setting
– Someone with a friendly and professional attitude, as you will not only be representing yourself but the wider CJUK community
– A Chef passionate about cooking and delivering high quality, innovative food
– Someone able to adapt to new surroundings and the ability to multi-task
– An organised Chef with their own whites, knives and shoes
– Somebody that has a base in the UK and has the right to work in the UK
– A base rate of £11ph, paid for every hour worked
– A guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week, with any overtime paid
– A contribution to daily travel expenses (amount dependent on location)
– A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
– Weekly pay on CJUK’s in-house payroll (PAYE)
– Holiday pay accrued so if you want time off, you don’t have to miss a chunk of wages
– Enrolment onto a pension scheme with NEST
– Work with a professional business, established since 1990
– Be paid for EVERY hour that you work
– Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
– Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
– Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
– You will become part of the fantastic CJUK brigade
– The chance to win our monthly awards
– Access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
– Get to know fellow Chefs and Cooks at our exclusive social events
– The chance to become a CJUK Ambassador
Feedback from CJUK Chefs that have worked across the group say that the sites are great to work at, the teams are extremely welcoming and they have made some real friends while working there.
CJUK have supported the Brunning & Price group with temporary Chef cover for 20+ years and Stacie has worked closely with them since 2012.
If you are looking for some more information or have any questions, please call Stacie on 01254 355666.
Alternatively, feel free to apply below or send your CV to email@example.com.