Written on 09-Sep-2021
An ongoing contract at a popular food-led pub with a brilliant team and culture
A popular food-led pub, part of a large group, are looking for a talented Chef de Partie to support them on an ongoing contract.
You will be working with traditional British pub dishes and supporting a strong team with a great culture. CJUK Chefs who have worked there in the past have said nothing but great things!
Accommodation is available and you will also receive travel contributions.
Position: Chef de Partie
Rate: From £14 per hour + holiday pay
Pay: Weekly on Thursdays by CJUK (PAYE)
Hours: Minimum 40 hours over 5 days with the potential to pick up more (all straight shifts)
Features: Local public transport links / parking on site
– Become part of the close-knit CJUK brigade and our community
– Holiday pay accrued and enrolment onto a pension scheme with NEST (if PAYE)
– Be put forward for monthly awards
– Access to 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
– Receive goodies and rewards
– Invites to exclusive social events with fellow Chefs and Cooks
– Chance to become a CJUK Ambassador