Written on 24-Jan-2020
We are working with a busy 4* Hotel in Windermere who need support from a skilled Chef de Partie throughout Summer.
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie looking for temporary work for the rest of the Summer?
We are currently working in partnership with a very busy 4* Hotel in Windermere who need extra support from a skilled temporary Chef de Partie.
This luxury hotel are looking for a confident Chef de Partie who has experience working at 2AA Rosette level to join their very fast paced team.
The site are currently running on a limited menu and you would mainly be helping with prep.
Accommodation is available but due to the hotel’s remote location, you would need your own transport.
Rate: £12.33 per hour including holiday pay
Establishment Type: 4* Hotel (2AA Rosette)
Hours: Minimum 40 hours per week
Pay: Weekly on CJUK’s in-house payroll (PAYE)
Features: Travel allowances, accommodation provided, enrolment onto a pension scheme with NEST
– Get paid for EVERY hour that you work
– Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
– Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
– Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
– Become part of the close-knit CJUK brigade and our community
– Access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
– The chance to become a CJUK Ambassador
– A skilled Chef with at least two years’ recent experience
– Someone with a friendly and professional attitude, as you will not only be representing yourself but the wider CJUK community
– A Chef passionate about cooking and delivering high quality, innovative food
– Someone able to adapt to new surroundings and the ability to multi-task
– An organised Chef with their own whites, knives and shoes
– Somebody that has a base in the UK and has the right to work in the UK