Written on 06-Feb-2020
An ongoing temporary job for a strong Head Chef to work in a busy pub in Coniston.
We’re looking for a strong, professional and confident temporary Head Chef to lead the brigade of a busy gastro pub in Coniston. This is an ongoing contract while the site recruit for a permanent Head Chef.
The site use fresh, locally sourced produce across their menus and usually do around 200 covers per day, so you must be comfortable with high volumes.
Accommodation is provided and parking is available on site.
– A base rate of £14ph, paid for every hour worked direct by the client
– A contribution to travel costs (amount dependent on location)
– Staff meals provided
– You will become part of the fantastic CJUK brigade
– A minimum two years’ recent experience working as a Head Chef in a similar establishment
– Your own Chef whites, knives and shoes
– A base in the UK and the right to work in the UK