Does this sound like you?
- I have 2+ years` experience in a Receptionist/Front of House role
- I am enthusiastic, passionate with a commitment to delivering exceptional stand-ards of customer service
- I am confident, outgoing personality with a corporate and professional outlook
- I have excellent communication skills
- I have tact, diplomacy and awareness of confidentiality
- I am a self-starter with the flexibility to undertake a range of duties
If ‘YES’ read on…
We are looking for a Receptionist who can deliver first class customer service to all guests and colleagues providing an effective and efficient reception and administrative service.
As a Receptionist your role will include;
- Customer service: meeting and greeting visitors
- Announcing/transferring calls as appropriate
- Dealing with deliveries
- Booking rooms for meetings, internal and external
- Ensuring messages are passed to the relevant individuals in a timely manner
- Assisting with the opening and dispensing of post
- Knowledge of recent compliance, cleaning and Front of House audit scores
- Ensure the reception is area is in pristine condition at all times.
- Liaising with cleaners to ensure that the building lobby is kept in state of good repair and cleaning standards are high
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary – £9ph with some flex for the right person.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays pro rata
- Working for a company where you’ll feel fully involved and valued
- Ongoing training, free parking and a family friendly feel
If you feel you have the skills and attitude required for this role and wish to work with a forward thinking company to achieve great things then apply today.