Written on 15-Jan-2020
We're recruiting additional Cooks to our temporary brigade to cover day time shifts in care and education facilities across Lancashire.
We are looking to recruit additional Cooks to our temporary brigade to cover day time shifts in care and education facilities across Lancashire. Cover could be due to their staff sickness, holiday cover or to fill a gap in recruitment so there may be odd shifts here and there, or full 40+ hour weeks.
These roles are best suited for people looking to work part time or maybe a retired Chef looking for odd jobs to earn some extra funds. You will have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work so this is a very flexible role.
Due to the nature of the facilities, you must have a clear enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undertake a check (we can process this for you through our sister company Personnel Checks). You must also have a minimum 2 years experience working in a professional care or education facility.
Locations include: Accrington, Burnley, Preston, Whalley and Lancaster
Rate: £11 per hour
Features: Daily travel allowances
Pay: Weekly by CJUK
Travel: You must have your own transport to be able to commute to work daily
– Join the close-knit CJUK brigade and our community
– You will accrue holiday pay and be enrolled onto a pension scheme with NEST
– The chance to win our monthly awards
– Access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
– Receive goodies and rewards
– Get to know fellow Chefs and Cooks at our exclusive social events
– The chance to become a CJUK Ambassador