Written on 22-Jan-2020
We're working in partnership with gastro pubs, hotels and restaurants across Lancashire looking for skilled relief Chefs.
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie looking for temporary work in Lancashire?
We work in partnership with a number of food-led pubs, hotels and restaurants across the county, so we are looking to expand our brigade in the area to help our clients fill any gaps in their rotas.
Rate: From £11 per hour + holiday pay & travel
Establishment Type: Gastro Pubs, Hotels & Restaurants
Position: Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Head Chef
Hours: Minimum 40 hours per week
Pay: Weekly on PAYE
Features: Travel allowances
– Get paid for EVERY hour that you work
– Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
– Have the opportunity to travel nationwide
– Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
– Become part of the close-knit CJUK brigade and our community
– Access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
– A skilled Chef with at least two years’ recent experience working in a Gastro Pub setting
– Someone with a friendly and professional attitude, as you will not only be representing yourself but the wider CJUK community
– A Chef passionate about cooking and delivering high quality, innovative food
– Someone able to adapt to new surroundings and the ability to multi-task
– An organised Chef with their own whites, knives and shoes
– Somebody that has a base in the UK and has the right to work in the UK
1. Apply for this job below or send your up-to-date CV to our email email@example.com – letting us know a little about yourself
2. We will be in contact to discuss what type of jobs you are looking for, your past experience and what you want from your career with CJUK. Our dedicated team of Account Managers have built long lasting relationships with our clients over the years to really understand their business and existing team. This enables them to personally match you and your skills with the right kitchen.
3. Get your whites pressed and ready and we’ll be in contact with your first job!