Written on 18-Feb-2020
Are you an experienced Chef looking for temporary work in the stunning Lancashire county?
We’re currently working in partnership with a number of Hotels in Lancashire who are looking to recruit Relief Chefs de Partie to help fill any gaps in their rota.
Location: Sites across Lancashire
Rate: From £11 per hour + holiday pay
Establishment Type: Hotel
Position: Chef de Partie
Hours: Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week
Pay: Weekly on PAYE
– Be paid for EVERY hour that you work
– Have the freedom to choose how, when and where you work
– Have the opportunity to travel to different jobs nationwide
– Experience different kitchen environments and meet new people
– Become part of the close-knit CJUK brigade and our community
– Access to a 24/7 helpline with Hospitality Action
– A skilled Chef with at least two years’ recent experience
– Someone with a friendly and professional attitude, as you will not only be representing yourself but the wider CJUK community
– A Chef passionate about cooking and delivering high quality, innovative food
– Someone able to adapt to new surroundings and the ability to multi-task
– An organised Chef with their own whites, knives and shoes
– Somebody that has a base in the UK and has the right to work in the UK
Apply for the job below, attaching your CV and letting us know a little about yourself. One of our friendly recruiters will then be in contact to discuss your past experience and what you want from your career with CJUK. Finally, get your whites pressed and ready and we’ll be in contact with your first job!