We are looking to recruit an Interim Sous Chef for a busy little Hotel in Surrey.
With access to plenty of local produce, they make sure to use these ingredients as much as possible, with fresh deliveries coming in every day. The ideal candidate must feel confident in working with these ingredients.
If you are an experienced Sous Chef and looking to start working as soon as possible, then CJUK have the perfect job for you!
As an Interim Sous Chef your role may include;
- Preparing fresh ingredients
- Following guidance from the Head Chef
- Demonstrate strict health and hygiene levels
- Capable and flexible to adapt to a variety of differing menus
The ideal Interim Sous Chef must;
- Have at least two years’ experience working within a Sous Chef role
- Be able to cope with high volumes of food in busy environment
- Be able to multi-task and adapt to the current needs of the kitchen prior to and during service
- Excellent use of cooking methods
- Great knowledge of ingredients
- You must have your own chefs whites, knives and shoes
- Excellent rate of pay, from £14.50ph for an interim Sous Chef
- You will be offered a minimum of 40 hours per week
- A contribution to travel expenses will be available (dependent on location)
- You will become part of the fantastic CJUK brigade – you will be able to develop your skills and work towards becoming one of our Elite Chefs
- You will be paid weekly on a PAYE basis and accrue holiday pay accordingly
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Sous Chef to work in a busy Hotel from £14.50ph.
Established for 28 years, CJUK is a Chef Recruitment business which recruits the very best chefs for temporary chef jobs nationwide. We’re passionate about raising the standards in the industry and work in partnership with our CJUK Chefs to provide #ABetterWay of working:
- Be paid for every hour you work
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance
- Remember the reason you became a Chef #JustCook
- Receive personalised inductions
- Continually develop your skills
Are you interested?
If you are looking for some more information or have any questions, please call our Recruiter, Anya, on 01254 355666 or message her privately on Facebook.
Alternatively, feel free to apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.