InspiringHR are a longstanding partner of CJUK and provide an innovative but commercial HR support service,
specialising in hospitality, tourism and leisure.
Director Nichola Roskell has held senior HR roles for the last 18 years, supporting organisations that have achieved rapid growth and success.
Nichola’s commercial and creative HR leadership has been making a real contribution to our bottom line and organisational culture, and has been recognised through various external award achievements.
InspiringHR can help with:
– Senior HR Support & Advice
– HR Strategy Development, Business Development & Expansion
– Bespoke Coaching, Support and Development for your own HR team
– Acquisition, Integration and Due Diligence Requirements
– Re-organisation & Restructure
– Employee Relations & Performance Management
– Payroll and Productivity Guidance
– Leadership & Management Development
– Customer Satisfaction Analysis and Customer Service Training
– Employee Engagement and Recognition
Over the past few years, Nichola has held senior HR positions at Executive Board level in groups of quality 4* and 5* hotels and resorts. Most recently as HR Director for QHotels, which not only achieved sustained business growth and performance but also saw fantastic external recognition for both Customer Service and Human Resources.
Katie Mellor, CJUK’s Director of Sales & Operations has worked closely with Nichola for many years. She said: “Nichola is a highly respected partner of CJUK. As a former client we have worked together for a number of years and I highly recommend Inspiring HR to provide commercial HR support to any hospitality business.”
To learn more about Nichola and the company’s services, please visit the InspiringHR website.