CJUK is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all our customers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our products or service, then please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us continually improve our service to you.
If you have a complaint, we will always try to resolve this informally and amicably. In the first instance, please contact Katie Mellor, Director of Sales & Operations, on 01254 355 666. She will be more than happy to hear your complaint, and hopefully resolve it quickly and to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
1. Should you still feel you need to take a more formal approach, you can write to Katie by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by letter to Milnshaw House, 161 Whalley Road, Accrington, and Lancashire, BB5 1BX.
2. We will send you an acknowledgement of your complaint and ask you to confirm or explain the details set out. You can expect to receive this communication within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
3. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
4. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgement and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
5. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
6. We will thoroughly examine the information you have provided for us.
7. Katie Mellor will then invite you to discuss this further by telephone or face to face meeting and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
8. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Katie will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
9. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can contact the Managing Director, Michelle Mellor on 01254 355 666, email to email@example.com
or by letter to Milnshaw House, 161 Whalley Road, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 1BX.
10. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the recruitment industry governing body, the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) on 020 7009 2100.